Community and Customer Support during the Holidays

• 22 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12693 replies

Happy holidays all! ‘Tis the season for liters of egg nog, an excessive amount of sweets, and naps under the holiday tree. We hope you’re taking some time for yourselves these next few weeks. Though, if you find yourself up late at night editing your typeforms and need some help, here are our support hours for the next few weeks. 

Community 

Grace and I will be off December 23rd-26th and January 2nd. Should you have any burning questions on those days, our lovely support team will be available the following times: 

Support - Typeform

Our Typeform support team will still be answering your emails in regular fashion, but chat will be closed from December 26th - December 30th to allow them time to be with their families. Chat will resume regular hours on January 2nd. 

Support - Videoask

The VideoAsk support team will be replying to your messages as usual, except on December 26th when they’ll be taking a well deserved break from their cameras. They will be back in action again from 27th.  

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @Grace - have a wonderful holiday period and thank you both for all your support to the Community over the past year!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy holidays to you @john.desborough and thank YOU for all your help and support, we’re lucky to have you 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Same to you, @john.desborough ! I hope you take some time off this holiday season (even though I know it’s hard to resist working!) and drink lots of coffee.