Office Hours

Rewatch Typeform Office Hours - May Edition!

• 25 May 2021
  • 2 replies
Rewatch Typeform Office Hours - May Edition!
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
  • Tech Community Advocate
  • 12927 replies

May Office Hours are here! @nico  and I are hosting an Office Hours session this Thursday, May 27th at 8am PST, so bring your questions! This week, we’ll be covering the new Notion integration and Salesforce 2.0’s updates.

Office Hours are your chance to ask questions to the Typeform team live and learn from others who are using Typeform, too. 

Not sure what to ask about? Here are some ideas to get you started: 

• Get your technical questions answered: tell us about your quandaries around APIs, embedding, integrations – or whatever is puzzling you. 

• Show and tell: built something cool with Typeform? We'd love to see your solution, so feel free to come along and share

• Ask us anything: Curious about anything Typeform-related? Ask away! 

Drop a comment below if you have anything you’d like to learn this week – or if you want to share something you've built with the crew for feedback. You can find all the event details, including how to join, below!

🗞️🗞️🗞️ UPDATE (May 28th 2021) 🗞️🗞️🗞️

The event has now finished. Don’t worry if you missed it, though - as you can watch the whole session here:

It was an actioned-packed, eye-opening stream where we talked about lots of stuff, including:

• Typeform’s new Notion integration
  • Our updated Salesforce integration
  • New SendInBlue integration
  • Our recent accessibility webinar
  • Preview of our forthcoming Hack Together events on the new Typeform Embed SDK & VideoAsk Notion integration
  • Integrating Typeform with Airtable

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

colour me in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

colour me in!

https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOrwpPFzqDh48XEek/giphy.gif