News

We're 10,000 community members ​​🚀

• 13 December 2021
  • 43 replies
We're 10,000 community members  ​​🚀
Badge +5

Congratulations folks 🎊

10,000 is just a number, but it gives us the perfect excuse to pause and reflect on all the amazing moments and the hard work we’ve put in this year. 

Community growth isn’t about adding more members - although that’s always a good sign!. Community growth is about finding new ways to generate value for all Typeform creators.

It’s been a year full of great questions, solutions, webinars, workspace invaders, fancy typeform hacks and tricks, rivers of coffee and one or two laughters (a day). 

Here’s a videoask from the team to commemorate this milestone. 

Please, feel free to add your own messages to this videoask, we’ll update the video above with new responses by the end of the week. 

Happy Monday 🎊

43 replies

Badge +5

Nobody believed me @James :rofl:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay!!!!

What an exciting Monday!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - you had one believer at least, me!. From the invite to join the beta program for the community to today, I have enjoyed learning and sharing what little I know with the community. I hope everyone takes this to heart: you get what you give. The more we contribute our questions and our successes to this community, the more it will grow. 

Cheers and looking forward to being involved more as time moves forward!!

#typeformcommunityteamrocks

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

I want to join in the congratulations! 10,000 community supporters are already a large number of people interested in the project. The appearance of new members tells us that the project is becoming popular and achieves more every day!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

Yay!!!!

What an exciting Monday!

What a cute)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

10,000 🤯

if you look for the video footage of someone counting 10,000 grains of rice 😉
can’t wait to celebrate more milestones together!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

10,000 🤯

if you look for the video footage of someone counting 10,000 grains of rice 😉
can’t wait to celebrate more milestones together!

I loved your video @picsoung :rice:  I felt your analogy took a dark twist though when you talked about turning the 10,000 members into a nice risotto – you’re like some kind of Brothers Grimm fairytale villain.

Nobody believed me @James :rofl:

@Gabriel – you’re a true soothsayer :crystal_ball: Let’s have those Christmas lottery numbers please!

@Gabriel - you had one believer at least, me!. From the invite to join the beta program for the community to today, I have enjoyed learning and sharing what little I know with the community. I hope everyone takes this to heart: you get what you give. The more we contribute our questions and our successes to this community, the more it will grow. 

Cheers and looking forward to being involved more as time moves forward!!

#typeformcommunityteamrocks

@john.desborough thanks so much for turning up here every day and being such a bright spark and all round good egg. You bring so much to this community and we’re eternally grateful for all you do :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Aaaah this is a beautiful number! So happy with every one of you that contributed to that! I already added Des @john.desborough message! Keep sending your messages that we'll be more than happy to add them there! 

Can't wait to get to 20,000, 50,000 and so on… :blue_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@john.desborough thanks so much for turning up here every day and being such a bright spark and all round good egg. You bring so much to this community and we’re eternally grateful for all you do :heart_eyes:

@James - humbled. glad to be part of this community and to share knowledge and happiness, as that is the true power. 

thanks to everyone here

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Congrats on the milestone @Gabriel and team.

Badge +5

Thanks to you, @Scott Baldwin, it’s great to have as part of our community.

How are things on the Product Board community? Any exciting things coming up in 2022?

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Gabriel things are good. Almost at 2700 (so a long way to go to catchup to your community). A busy January of events and some new programs launching and a growing Marketing team as well. Happy holidays 🎅🎄

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - coming up on 11k members here in the community.. a run rate of better than 1k/month now! ..

awesome!

Sunday at 2pm eastern time is my prediction for number 11k

@Liz @Gabi Amaral @James - what are your predictions?

Badge +5

@Scott Baldwin as long as those 2700 are invested in your community it's all fine! 

Des, I'd say  Friday, 7pm CEST 😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough @Gabriel you guys are such naysayers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:  We’re easily gonna be 11K strong by end of day today!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - sure.. weigh in at the last minute to make the best bet lol.. 

i am glad we are getting there

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

:joy:  @john.desborough I’m glad we’re almost there too. If you like, I’ll have first punt on the 12K bet, in the interests of fairness!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Feb 14th for 12k… hah @James .. unless you are running a script to spoof new member counts lol.. jk.. 

this really has grown rapidly and i am thankful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel looks like you are going to be the winner !… just checked and we are at 10,991 at 13:46 eastern time… 

well done to the community team! 

Badge +5

May be a draw @john.desborough , looks like it could fall right in the middle. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

as of 7:45 eastern time Saturday, we are over 11k

Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel @Liz @Gabi Amaral @James @Grace and everyone in the Typeform community.. 

12k is coming today.. i can feel it …. even here in the igloo!

des

Badge +5

Great milestone right before welcoming VideoAsk folks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

2 short as of 10:45 pm eastern time