We're 5,000 members ​​🚀

We're 5,000 members ​​🚀
Badge +5

Hi folks :rocket:

Happy 5K day in the community. We just reached 5,000 members and it’s time for a little celebration :clap_tone4:

Back in January we were just 300 hundred people in here so it’s been fun to see the community grow in the past few months. I’ve recorded a little video for y’all. 

Our main mission since launch is to make sure you are not alone when building your typeforms. So, if you have a question and/or you hit a roadblock, here we are for you :muscle_tone4:

This community is full of natural born helpers, so I encourage you all to share with the community any struggles you may find when using Typeform. We’ll always go the extra mile to help you out. 

We’re planning more initiatives in the coming year and have some ambitions plans for the next year. So, make sure to stay tuned!

May the forms be with you. 

Header design by @cecilia.giglio 

41 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Celebrations much have cake, pie or donuts as well as coffee (ok.. adult beverages that are suitable for a morning toast) 

@Gabriel - Typeform’s decision to create, establish and nurture a community is a great thing. The “Typeformers” who support this site are always encouraging and willing to go the extra mile to help. I know that I am constantly picking things from them as the days go along. 

I encourage every user who comes here to find support from the community, and finds it, to ‘come back and share’ what they have done. Pay it forward a little and help each other grow a bit more. And maybe the Community as a whole can have a more meaningful impact on the world around us. 

Let’s not just be ‘takers’  but givers as well. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Cheers @Gabriel (an ice cool glass of Estrella Galicia works fine for me :beers: ) Thanks a million to you for leading us all to this point. You’ve come along and sprinkled some pretty potent magic dust to bring all this to life. We’re very grateful to you :pray:

@john.desborough , you’re right, this is a great space for us all to grow. I’ve learned a ton from you and others on here - we’re grateful for every single one of your contributions.

Looking forward to seeing what the future holds for this community - I’ve a feeling we’re gonna do some incredible things together :hugging:

Badge +5

These are very wise words. Des. 

I encourage every user who comes here to find support from the community, and finds it, to ‘come back and share’ what they have done. Pay it forward a little and help each other grow a bit more. And maybe the Community as a whole can have a more meaningful impact on the world around us. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Congrats @Gabriel @James @Liz @Mariana  and all the team! 
It's awesome to see how something that started as an idea came to life and is still growing strong.

And to see how passionate some community members like @john.desborough and @vickioneill are, creating lots of cool stuff with our product and helping other Typeform users with their knowledge.

I'm raising my paper cup of rooibos tea to all of you :tea:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woohoo!!! I'm so glad to see what we've been building with amazing people and a lot of great content. This is awesome! :heart_eyes::clap_tone1:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I really feel like this celebration calls for another dancing @Gabriel video…. :smirk::grin::rofl:

Thank you everyone who has made this journey so fun! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 

i’M WITH @Liz , @Gabriel. When can we see your next dancing video? 

Badge +5

Sounds terrifying (the dance), @vickioneill. But I’ll think about it :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Dance dance dance, @Gabriel !!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - 6k tonight.. my bet.. that’s what i see right now, 5992 … 

who will be number 6k??

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - 6k tonight.. my bet.. that’s what i see right now, 5992 … 

who will be number 6k??

Badge +5

We are 2 members short or 6000 at 8.50 CEST. 

It's coming home 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

bing bing bing we have a winner as of 6:39 eastern time - i see 6,000 members!

Badge +5
Oh yeah!

Here we come, folks! Onward and upward!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yaaaaay, congratulations! :champagne::champagne_glass:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

from the deck while on vacation - I see that we are at 6,911 creators as of this morning 

@Gabriel - shall we start a pool to see when creator 7,000 joins in??

I say Sunday at 17:05 CET

des

Badge +5

Haha. Great idea. My bet is Monday 23th at 1pm CEST 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m going Monday 23rd at 07.00 (CEST) @Gabriel @john.desborough 

Badge +5

I may win this bet 💰We are only two away. 

Badge +5

Such a great feeling to reach 7,000 members in the community. Super proud of this achievement.

We’ll prepare something special for when we reach 10,000 🚀

Badge +5

We reached 8.000 members today 🎉🎉🎉

Congrats @albert.franzi who today became Typeform community member number 8,000! 

We're thinking of a little surprise to celebrate the 10,000 milestone ... 🤩

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

woohoo @Gabriel this is great

@albert.franzi congratulations on being number 8k!!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yaaaaay, this is great news! Stay tuned because we should be 10,000 sooner than later and we're getting creative on this surprise, right @James:heart_eyes:

Jokes apart, It's a real pleasure to be part of the Typeform family. Couldn't be happier to be here!