Anybody using Typeform to create a longer online course/eLearning?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey everyone!

I recently moved to the Training & Quality team here at Typeform and I’m super curious to hear from other people that are using Typeform for their online courses/eLearning or as a LMS replacement.

If you are currently doing this, would you mind sharing a bit more about your process? Also, if you have spotted Typeform being used for this in the wild, I’d love to see it too :)

5 replies

Just came here looking for the exact same thing @Ethan M. Did you find some examples?
I’m thinking VideoAsk would be fantastic to build the program / course I’m looking for. 
Thanks!

Hi,

i had the idea to use typeform for this, but what irritates me is the maximum number of responses.

im creating a training that customers can use several times, and if they submit each time, I’m afraid this will reach the maximum number of responses pretty soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EllyB Are you referencing the number of responses on your plan? If so, you can always upgrade plans or purchase more responses if you find yourself going over the plan limit. 

Thanks Liz, that could be an option, but is then gets too expensive for the purpose. The licensing model is no fit I suppose. 

I found below workaround? 

https://www.typeform.com/help/a/test-your-typeforms-without-creating-an-entry-for-advanced-users-360029295952/

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @EllyB That workaround would prevent the result from being captured, so if you share that URL with all of your respondents, none of their information would get submitted.