Answered

Change color of description font

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi,

Is it possible to change the color of the “Description” font? In my case it is grey, which is a bit hard to see on my black background. 

I checked the Theme properties but the description font does not appear there.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 3 May 2021, 18:49

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello again, @Xinnamon ! :grin:

The description text will automatically format to be a slightly lighter color than the one chosen for the question text, but I can also understand how this is frustrating if you have a specific color you’d like. I’ll share this feedback with our product team, and I’d also encourage you to share it below, too!

+1 this. We’re a design agency designing a typeform for a client, and having the form make design choices for us is creating an issue. The options you have built in are great(!), it’s just this extra step to make design choices we can’t change that makes an issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @Scodo ! We’ll let you know if any new features with design are added to the builder. :grin:

+1 this

That's annoying that you can choose the font size for the welcome screen, but not the font color.

+1 this, haven’t seen this (what seems like a simple) addition in the 2 years of this post being made...

please please add this, why can I customize literally everything else but description text.

even this comment is more customizable

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey everyone, we’re passing this feedback onto our product teams and will keep you posted if this makes it onto the road map! Thank you for taking the time to upvote this feature request 🙏

Badge

+1 on this. The readability is not great. Such a shame.

Userlevel 1

+1.  not having this will make me have to use another service for the first time.  It is absolutely essential on the current project i am working on  ☹️

Wow, years old request still not done.

It’s such a simple, yet obvious design feature that should have been included in the first place.

Why does every simple and good idea just get ignored by you guys?