Answered

Checkbox Consent statements

• 21 September 2021
  • 6 replies

After working with our legal and risk department, we are required to have consent statements at the end of our application (see photo- found on Google. Not our specific questions). 

I have been looking, but I am not finding anything on TypeForm that allows for consent checkboxes. Does anybody know if TypeForm offers this? 

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2021, 20:51

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PopFlemz Welcome to the community! While we don’t have a checkbox, we do have a legal question that will require your respondent to select ‘yes’ in order to move forward or submit the form. Would that work for you? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi I’m looking to have the consent box prechecked in my flow. As of now there is no option to have this box pre checked is there a way to get the box pre checked so they dont have to click it to move to the next step? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dan L We don’t have a checkbox option but we do still have the legal question!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Dan L, do you think the legal question would work for your use case? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gabi Amaral unfortunately that does not work for us. From a conversion rate perspective, a pre-checked box has the highest click through rates. Otherwise we see too much drop off by adding another question in the flow

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the feedback, @Dan L . 😀