Answered

Close button on the ending slide

• 4 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hey,

So when a customer fills out the Typeform and ends on the ending slide. I currently have a button where I send users back to the front page. Is it possible to make a button link that just closes the Typeform? 

Instead of sending them to another page?  

Your help will be appreciated :-) 

Best, 
Andrew

icon

Best answer by Mariana 5 March 2021, 12:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Andrew89. Welcome to the Typeform Community! :hugging:

Sure thing! I've recorded a quick video showing how you can send your respondents to another page:

You also have the option to remove the button if you like. 

I hope this helps =)

Hey Mariana,

Thank you 

However, that does not solve my problem :-) 

When the customer clicks on the button at the end. I will like the Typeform to close. Of course, my customers have the option to click (X) in the top corner. But a lot of my customers do not see it. 

Is it possible to make a button that closes the Typeform instead of linking to a page?   

I use the slide option. 

Hope this makes sense :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Andrew89. I see! Thanks for clarifying =) 

I'm afraid there isn't a button that closes the Typeform (only the "X" on the top corner would do that). In case you're willing to share this as a suggestion, we have this thread where you can post your feedback:

Please keep bringing your thoughts! We're all hears :hugging:

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have created an “A” and “B” ending page.  I have a question at the start of the survey that if they answer a certain way, they are not allowed to proceed.  I want to give them a different message than those who complete the whole survey.  

I’ve gone into the logic for that question, but the only option I can select is “Submit Form”.  It won’t show me the “A” or “B” ending page.  

How do I make this happen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @KC Researcher In order to see the endings, you’ll need to click the “submit” button. Then, the endings to your form will appear based on the answers you’ve provided. Let us know if that doesn’t work!