Answered

Help with Logic! I'm so confused.

• 1 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi. I need help with my logic. I have added four questions and based on the answers of those four questions they will receive a statement. I've added all the logic and when I go into my logic map and select “branching”, I can see that my logic is all correct and how I want it. But when I go to preview, the statement for all the options I select is the same. 

I don't know what I’m doing wrong. I don't know if my below screenshot helps. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 2 September 2022, 18:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @RMartsCK Could you send us the logic you have setup specifically on 4? Additionally, have the changes to the form been published? 

Hi @Liz , thank you for your help. Heres two examples of the logic I have in place. Yes ive published it also, still no luck.

ONE LOGIC

SECOND LOGIC

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @RMartsCK ! It looks like it might be an order of operation issue. With logic jumps, it’s going to execute the logics in the order that you place them in, so if it finds that the answer matches some of the conditions in the first logic listed, it will apply that logic. 

You can read more about this here, and it may be worth going through the logic jumps you have set to see if this might be the case for you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @RMartsCK! Hope you're having a nice day. Were you able to check Liz' reply above? Let us know if it helped you! 

WHY IS IT that when you move the logic map around it doesn’t save? My stuff is allllllll over the place. 

For example
I have a question with five options
Each option has logic that takes them to a question based on their answer

That question has two options

each option is independent and sends them to one of two places. 

And i have to do this for each of the original five options. I clean it up, move it around so it’s clear and easy to read, and when i go back in, it’s a mess again? Thoughts?