Answered

How can I ask for times and time zones?

• 10 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Sadly, another lacking form entry type is time or time range that includes a time zone. I’d like to ask leads when the best time to reach them is, including their time zone. I realize this could be just a text field, but it’s nice to help folks standardize an entry for our sales team. Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 January 2022, 18:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ted Cohn You are correct that we don’t have this field type, and I can share this with the product team. In the meantime, you could use a Question Group to group together multiple questions such as the time and timezone. 

Just checking whether there have been any updates here? I understand that this is not automatically recorded because of privacy reasons, but I’d like to make this an easy question to ask, because this is quite important for scheduling. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sytske We don’t currently have this feature in the works, but if that changes, we’ll post so here. 

I’d like to echo the importance of having a built-in time zone drop down, especially since teams and clients are spread out globally more than ever.