Answered

How to avoid users from seeing all questions without first making the payment.

• 24 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I prepared a paid test so I’ve put a payment page at the top of the typeform. I’d like to prevent anyone from scrolling down the payment page and seeing all of the questions without first paying.   

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 24 November 2022, 18:25

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @johnnylee great question!

You should be able to hide upcoming questions by using logic jumps which stop respondents from seeing the next question until they’ve submitted an answer. You can learn about that here.

Let us know if you have any more question!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@johnnylee - just a thought - you could do this as two typeforms: one for the payment first and then once that is done, you can redirect them on completion to the actual quiz typeform.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh good shout @john.desborough 🙌

Userlevel 1
Badge

Grace, Thanks for your response. Logic jump cannot be used for payment question. 

John, thanks for your response. Redirecting function is not available in my basic plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@johnnylee - ok if not available in your plan you can show an ending page that says thanks and then use the button on the ending page to send folks to the next form. 

alternatively, have the ending give them a message to check their email for the link to the quiz.. 

des

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks John for your response. It helped me to resolve the issue.