Answered

How to preview a "Show custom closed message"

• 9 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Dear Community,

I would to preview a “custom closed message” when I set up a “Schedule a close date”.
I choose indeed an image and would like to know if the text stay well visible with this image as I don’t know what color will the “custom closed message” will be displayed.

Any tips or clarification for this ?

Have a nice end of day and many thanks in advance :wink:

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 June 2021, 23:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sso Paris welcome to the community! While it isn’t possible to preview the close message unless you schedule it to close, the image below is an example with a transparent background: 

and this one has a regular image, but there isn’t a fulls screen option for the image. 

Does this help a bit? :grinning:

Hi Liz,

Thank you very much for your kind answer :slight_smile:.

It helps à lot as I can realize that font color is close to white so that a black image will fit the display!

Is it correct? Or does the choice of an image insertion is only a little one as your exemple shows ?

Have a nice day and many thanks again!

Sabri

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sso Paris glad that helped! The image only formats to the size you see in the screenshot. I don’t have the exact dimensions offhand, but hopefully that clarifies a bit more. 

Thank you @Liz, it helps a lot and that’s clear enough for me :innocent: .

Have a nice day!

Sabri

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear, @Sso Paris ! Let us know if you think of any other questions and have a great weekend! :grinning: