Question

Is this a funny thing that is happening when YOU create a form today?

• 21 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I have tested this in 8 different workspaces today, after noting it happening at the end of day yesterday as well. 

When i create a new template from scratch I enter the name i want to call the typeform and when i am in the Create mode, it shows the workspace/My Typeform in the upper corner of the screen. 

I expect it to show the name I gave the form. 

When i leave the form and go to the workspace, it is properly named - at least now it is.. it did NOT do that for the 8 i mentioned above - it was all My Typeform. 

I just recorded this in a loom video at this link but this time going back to the workspace shows the correct name i gave the template. 

I’ve raised a support ticket about this but wanted to know if anyone else is seeing this same issue today… (yes i have cleared the cache, etc,lol) 

des

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

follow up:

response from Typeform Support is that they can reproduce this and that they are looking into it. 

cheers

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing, Des! Let us know once they figure this out! 🙏🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough Did you ever hear back from the support team on this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

“they’re working on it and will let me know ...” it still happens.. it’s not a showstopper just an annoyance and in the grand scheme of things, it will get fixed lol.. 

they did say they have been able to replicate it.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Keep us posted, @john.desborough !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz - update from Support this morning (May 3rd)

Hey there John,

Thanks again for the update. 

Our developers are now looking into this and will be devising a fix soon. Thank you again for your patience on this one, and looking forward to providing an update on the fix to you soon. 

Please allow another 1 - 3 days for a fix update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @john.desborough !