Answered

Missing "Question Group"

Userlevel 1

Hi, I cannot find “Question Group” in the create a question drop-down list. Its supposed to be the last option in the menu but its not there. Does anyone know what I can do?

icon

Best answer by Vicky 8 October 2021, 06:32

View original

11 replies

Hi @Vicky! Welcome to the community from another user!

Although question groups can be added just through the left side panel (in the + button), it’s not possible to change an already existing question through the drop-down list on the right side panel.

But I’m not sure I got your question right. Please let me know if you are looking for something different. 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Paulo, thanks for the reply. “Group Question” is not on the left panel list. I see that in the picture you provided, it is under “Website,” however it is not there on my list.

@Vicky, could you send us a screenshot of what you’re seeing in your builder? This would help us to a get a better understanding of the issue. 

Userlevel 1

I am wondering if it is not appearing because I have the Basic plan… I can’t find the information online.

I don’t think that’s the problem, because group question is a feature in all plans.

You can raise a ticket with Support asking for help, but in the meantime I’m going to mark @Liz and @Gabi Amaral in this post and try to get their help.:relaxed:

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much Paulo! I appreciate your help in this. I will contact support and will await replies from Liz and Gabi.

Userlevel 1

Hey @Paulo, I figured it out. For some reason when the page is made smaller (I was looking at Word and Typeform at the same time, if that makes sense) “question group” doesn’t appear. But when I maximized Typeform on my screen, the whole layout changed and I was able to see “question group.” I think that’s odd… so I guess I have to work with it on full screen. Thanks for your help!

@Vicky Happy to hear you figured that one out! And thanks to letting us know it!

Now we have a “Missing Question Group” thread in the community and others can benefit from it in the future!:grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you for letting us know what solved the problem, @Vicky ! Super helpful!! :grinning:

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread https://community.typeform.com/build-your-typeform-7/missing-question-group-3376-results. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here.

Thanks Again

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Don’t worry, I haven’t either, @VanessaHuff , and I work here. :joy:

Let us know if we can help with anything else!