Answered

Multiple choice answer, each response results in a question for further information

• 14 September 2021
  • 4 replies

I would like to take a multiple choice answer and for each choice selected have the respondent answer a secondary question tailored to that response. If there are multiple selections, I would like to have each selection result in bring a follow-up question to gain additional information for that choice.

How can I do this?

ex. You choose a, b, and c. a and c have a linked question - I would like the linked questions associated with the multi-selection to come up, then continue on the survey.

icon

Best answer by Liz 14 September 2021, 17:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @theblackdoggus Welcome to the community! You can follow the logic jump steps here to show only the questions that apply based on the previous answers. :grinning:

I hope this helps! 

Great response, thank you - I did check this out, however! When I attempt it, all followup questions are displayed afterwards instead of the relevant ones… am I doing something wrong?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@theblackdoggus Would you mind sharing a few screenshots of your logic jumps? I can then try to find what’s causing the issue for you. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @theblackdoggus If you could send those screenshots over, we’ll be happy to help. :smiley: