Answered

Problem with logic (wrong jump after option 'other')

• 25 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi, 

I have a problem with ´other´ and jumping to the wrong follow-up question.

It starts with a question 14 How much do you agree with: I feel comfortable giving feedback to my colleagues.
If the rating is equal or greater than 6 they will move to a follow up question where they can pick reasons for being comfortable (question 15).

If it is equal or lower than 5 they will move to question 16 where they can select reasons for not being comfortable.

Imagine I rate question 14 with a 8….. I nicely go to the follow up question where i can select reasons for being comfortable.

However, if I then choose for 'Other' i move to the next question >>> 'select reasons why you are uncomfortable'. This is not correct. It should move to a completely new question (17).

See my screenshot below. Can someone tell why it is not jumping to question 17 but to question 16 instead?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 25 April 2022, 17:20

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ClaireTS - i would break the logic rule into 2 … the second one being for the “other’ AND condition..

with both of them pointing to q17

I think you will then satisfy the logic conditions properly. 

des

Hi John, 

Thanks for helping me out :) 

The 'and' » 'is equal to' line at the buttom of the last screenshot is one I can not remove…. When I add a rule that part always appears as well. Is that part of the problem? Do you know how that can be deleted?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@ClaireTS - you should be able to delete the condition and not the rule… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ClaireTS Were you able to finish setting up the logics? 😀