Answered

Quiz that requires a certain score to progress

I am looking to make multiple quizzes for multiple courses on my learning platform. These quizzes would be for certifications, so comprehension and mastery are important. Ideally, I would want to require the quiz questions to all be answered correctly and if there are any missed questions the “quiz taker” would have to retake the quiz, or would automatically be sent back to the first question.

I can’t be the only person who wants to build this type of quiz, so if anyone has this same setup for their quizzes, any insight would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Liz 4 May 2022, 00:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @braden715 Thanks for stopping by the community! Typeforms are great for quizzes. Have you had a look at our quiz templates here? 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @braden715! How are you doing today? Did you have time to check some of the quizzes templates my friend Liz has sent above? Let us know if you did! 😉

Sorry for the slow reply and those quiz templates are great, but I am still looking for a way to track correct and incorrect answers, give a grade based on those answers, and then either pass or fail and force a retake if necessary.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @braden715 

To be able to build this you would have to rely on 3 core Typeform concepts: Logic, Calculation and Endings.

Calculation will help you keep track of the score, if they answer correctly or not
Logic will help you show different path depending if the user has passed or failed
And Endings are the End Screen to congratulate them or ask them to take the test again.

I think this article from our Help Center should put you on the right track.

This is what I needed! I think this will work. Lots of heavy lifting ahead 💪 Thank you so much!