Right to left languages תקשורת בשפת עברית

• 28 January 2021
  • 64 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello fellow community members! In addition to English, I will be communicating in Hebrew which is a right to left language. Does anyone have any experience doing this with Typeform? No reason to re-invent the wheel. 

Today’s is Tu b’Shvat - birthday of the fruit trees. :grapes: Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and delicious new year! :apple:

James.Robinson 3 years ago

Hey Chaya, James here from the team. 

First of all, thanks for sharing that and happy, healthy and delicious new year to you, too! :apple:

To answer your question, for now I'm sorry to say we don't offer right-to-left support but as a potential workaround (though it's not ideal) you could use Photoshop (or similar), enter the RTL text there and save it as a .PNG with transparent background - then add this image to the question in your builder. 

Sorry for the limitation this time around but let's hope we will be able to make this easier to implement in your typeforms in the future!

View original

64 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Yarob We don’t have any updates on RTL at the moment, but if we do, we’ll post them here. :grinning:

I agree 100% -- RTL support is extremely important. PLEASE add support for this ASAP. 

Hi @Liz any updates on RTL? this feature is what still holds me from using/upgrading my Typeform usage. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Albara I’m afraid not. It’s not a feature they’ll be adding soon since they’ve got a few heavier features they’re working on, but if that changes, I’ll post the update here!

Up :)

Thank you for keeping us updated! @Liz

We need RTL , so fustrating...

Hi 👋  we need also RTL asap 

We want to get business membership asap 

Please contact me asap 

Is there a way to currently support RTL and Hebrew in typeform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @adamk I’ve added your post here with more information on this. 😀

Hey, I see it’s been a year but the RTL feature is still not available ):
I also write in Hebrew but would like to add that there are hundreds of millions of people writing in Arabic that also use RTL so all the more reason to allow this. 

Would love to be updated as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Shellyk Our product team is looking into multi-language forms in 2023. No specific timelines/updates yet, but as soon as we have them, we’ll post it here!

Badge

any news about RTL support when can we expect to have it ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Abdullah I added your post here so you can follow updates on this. 😀

will love to hear about any updates relating RTL.

Tnx

has anyone managed to write RTL? using any tricks?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @michal hadas We don’t have any updates at the moment, but I’ve added your post here for some workarounds that might work for you in the meantime. 

it’s 2022, Elun Musk is going to Moon, how can you guys not support the most basic HTML feature, which is RTL ? 
At least open a css slot where we can inject our own CSS,
How embarrassing

Is there anyway I can make the form to be RTL ? 
It really sucks that in 2022, you guys still don’t support Right To Left, which is a very basic CSS HTML thingy, it’s not rocket science.

There’s no way to inject CSS either,
It sucks

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @xe4me I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season! I’ve added your posts here where you can receive any updates on RTL. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello, my language goes from right to left. I created great Typeforms in my language, but I keep getting feedbacks that it looks undone or non-proffessional because it is aligned to the left, which is a mistake and also visually disturbing for people that appreciate graphic design or just comon sense… Anyway I’m in this problem right now. Is there an option to make it possible to have a well beutiful designed Typeform also for “right to left” languages like Arabic, Hebrew etc.? Thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Leora I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

So, if I get it right, for more than a year people are asking for it, and the answer is no?

a little opsetting I must say. :(

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi @xe4me I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season! I’ve added your posts here where you can receive any updates on RTL. 

So, if I get it right, for more than a year people are asking for it, and the answer is no?

a little opsetting I must say. :(
Just adding the post to some more people with the same problem that for a year are asking to have service in their languages….. :(

Hello everyone, same situation for me. Having at least one parameter in the Embed library that allows aligning the form in RTL would be greatly appreciated. It is a huge limitation that after a year it seems there is no intention of removing it :(

Very upsetting :( I am trying to convince my company to use your product but the RTL experience is so bad that It’s almost impossible.