Answered

Signature box

• 5 February 2022
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi,

Similar to what https://forms.app is offering, I would like to add a simple signature box where the customer can draw a signature. I do not need any official e-signatures, just a drawing from the customer (e.g. when using the form on an ipad).

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 February 2022, 16:44

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Canary Happy Monday!! We don’t have a signature block, but a workaround I can suggest would be to connect your form to a signature software that would redirect respondents. For example, you could use Zapier to send the information from Typeform to the signature software you use. 

Is there an update when this will be made available?

thanks

Hello Everyone! I need some assistance from this amazing community. I need to add signatures to my Typeforms. I was wondering if anyone knows a good and secure way to do this. 

Hi, any update about signature blocks? Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Blue Canyon CPA I added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

I would like to create a form with every survey to request signatures from the people that full filled it. Is it possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Invest long I’ve added your post here where we have the answer and some workarounds. 😁

Userlevel 1

Hi, I also need a signture Box at my Typeform. Are you working on this? Will there come an Update?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jan7 I’m afraid we don’t have this in the roadmap, but definitely take a look into the workarounds above!

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jan7 I’m afraid we don’t have this in the roadmap, but definitely take a look into the workarounds above!

Hey Liz, as you can see there are many people who would really appreciate a Signature Box. It would be great if you would have this point on your roadmap.

Hi @Jan7 I’m afraid we don’t have this in the roadmap, but definitely take a look into the workarounds above!

I’m also looking for a simple signature solution (just a drawing by the client). People need this! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’ve shared this feedback with the product team, @Jan7 @Paulius 😁

Another person who is needing to choose between two different products to use. Would rather use Typeform but it does need signatures within.

+1 this would be a great feature and would solve some issues for my company

@Liz Yes +1. I’m trying out Typeform currently. We really need a signature block on our order form. Please consider adding this function. Thank u

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jeffch thanks for stopping by! We don’t have any plans for a signature field at the moment (that I’m aware of), but I would definitely suggest utilizing one of our integrations here. I personally still collect signatures in another software because I need to add other people to the document, so I find it helpful to collect information in Typeform and then generate the signature doc after. 

+1 to guys

I need just to draw signature  

Yes, please add signature integration.