Answered

Text in Picture Choice is not responsive

Hello,

if I write Text in Picture Choice on desktop - it looks good.

On mobile complete letters disappear. What to do about that?

icon

Best answer by ryan.terry 16 May 2022, 23:02

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Julie9393 Can you share the URL where you have the form (and if embedded, that URL) so we can test it? Thanks!

https://yspfrtydsku.typeform.com/to/OLbGkCSq

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Julie9393 ! I’m seeing the same issue with the text for D in your image. Do you know how many characters you have in that one? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, same here. I can see the same issue when I opened your form in the desktop, @Julie9393

The word is C “Teamzusammenhalt” and you can see just “Teamzusam”. It doesn’ make sence to split the wort because of the desktop mode :(.

Oh you’re right. That problem is in desktop mode the same 😯

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey @Julie9393, this looks like a bug to me. Would you be able to raise this with our support team (https://www.typeform.com/help/contact/) so that we can prioritise the fix? Thank you

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello @Julie9393 - Ryan here from Support. 

Thanks for raising this with support! I just emailed you back :) 

I’ve filed this bug with our developers and will keep you posted via email as we have any updates. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @ryan.terry !!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Don't forget to let us know if our team was able to solve this issue for you, @Julie9393

Hi,

somebody knows how to avoid thiss problem, seems some words are too long

Thanks you guys

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Laula! Welcome to our Community! 👋🏼

How are you doing today? I've moved your question to this topic where you can find more info about this issue.

Do you think @Laula is having the same bug as @Julie9393, @jvh and @ryan.terry?

Thank you!  

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hey @Laula and @Gabi Amaral 

The original issue in this thread as been resolved as far as I’m aware. I suppose this could be a regression? Or a different issue entirely. It might be worth raising it with support :)

Thanks