Skip to main content
Answered

Trivia one question four possible answers right or wrong

• 27 July 2022
  • 6 replies

I need to create a trivia composed of a question and four possible answers in which the interested
choose one and the system will tell you if it is right or wrong

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @miguel casco! Hope you're having a nice day!

Oh, that sounds interesting! You can create a trivia and use logic to show them the correct answers. We have a great tutorial for you to do that:

I'd also like to suggest you take a look at this article that will help you to create your trivia. You can find some best practices, suggestions and even quiz templates

Last but not least, we had a webinar about quizzes that might be helpful as well! 

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be more than happy to help! 😉

Hi,

I want to let my respondents know right away if they are right or wrong.

I’m building quizz for students. For each question/answer, I’d like to show them right away if they are right or wrong like in many quiz tools (it’s green when you are right, and red when it’s wrong).

I’ve seen this article that shows that it can be possible (using “Logic”), BUT it needs a lot of work :

• create statement 
  • use Branching and calculations on each of your Statements 
  • for every questions

I have dozens of quizzes and thousand of questions… 

Can we do like on the screen above ?
Thanks guys,
Augustin

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Augustin I added your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. I’m afraid that the post you’ve seen is the solution we have at this time, as the logic has to be applied to be able to show the respondent the right/wrong answers. 

Thanks Liz :)
Do you know if Typeform is working on this feature ?
I guess I’m not the only one using Typeform to make quizz.

Augustin

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Augustin, I don’t think it’s on the roadmap at the moment but we can add it as a feature request and keep everyone posted if it gets picked up 🙏

It would be a great feature for your and our business !