Answered

Unable to use this template. Stuck at - "Fetching accounts"

• 7 February 2022
  • 14 replies

Any idea why I cannot use this template? https://admin.typeform.com/form/template/Trqw20Y7?force_demo=true&section=create

I’m stuck at this screen

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 February 2022, 17:53

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @avtrxx123 I just gave this a test in my account, and it was able to copy in there successfully. 

Can I have you try clearing your browser cache and/or using the Chrome browser (if you aren’t already) to add the template in? 

If that doesn’t work, please send us a video of what’s happening so we can take a closer look. 

I tried clearing cache. But still the same.

This is how I’m trying -

1. I’ll copy this URL - https://admin.typeform.com/form/template/Trqw20Y7?force_demo=true&section=create and paste it in my Chrome browser.
  2. Then it’ll say - “Hang on.. Getting this page ready..” for a moment.
  3. Then - “Hang in there...” for a second
  4. Then it reaches the page I mentioned (as in the previously attached screenshot). It just says - “Fetching accounts...” with the loader icon..
  5. I checked browser’s console and network tab to see any failed API requests, but nothing is there. Everything looks fine with 200 OK status
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @avtrxx123 Would you mind sending a video of what’s happening? Since I can’t reproduce the error, this would be very helpful. 

Hi Liz, I’ll try to record a video, but I don’t think that would add more details than what I mentioned above.

Btw, is that template restricted to users on paid plan? Is there any restriction like that? Also, can you please tell me an alternative way to use that template instead of hitting the direct url?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @avtrxx123 There shouldn’t be any restrictions to adding the form to your account, though I can have the support team see if they can manually add it into the account for you. You should hear back from them within a day. :grinning:

That would be great, Liz.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let me know if you don’t hear from them by end of day today, @avtrxx123 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @avtrxx123 ! Our support team let me know they copied the template into your account. Are you able to access it now? :grinning:

I’m having the same issue, just on one template. It will not load. So frustrating

After clearing cache and cookies it doesn’t even get that far, it now hangs on 

“Hold tight—just getting this page ready”

I’m using this template

https://www.typeform.com/templates/t/personalized-product-recommendation-quiz-template/

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@grzz - i would suggest you raise a help ticket with Typeform support to get this loaded into your account: i just tried it and it loaded fine into mine just now.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Were you able to get in touch with our Support team? @grzz 

Yes, I was thanks. There was an issue which they are looking into

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing, @grzz! Let us know once they find a solution! 😉