Answered

Multiple Choice in VideoAsk

• 3 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hola from Spain!

I want to show the 52 Spanish regions in a registration procedure but I realize that the maximum number of responses in Multiple Choice is just the half: 26.

Any chance to increase it?

icon

Best answer by IvanLC 4 August 2022, 11:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hola @IvanLC ! 

It’s not possible to extend the number of multiple choice options, although I will add this to the feature request board as an idea. Would it be possible to split the 52 regions into categories so you have several multiple choice steps to break up the number? 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hola de nuevo Grace

😉

What a pity!

Yes, I will group the 52 regions (provincias in Spanish) in the 17 counties (Comunidades Autónomas in Spanish).

But if they for example are located in 6 different regions that fits in 3 county I will need to put a “come back” button to the county list each time that they select a region for one county, isn’t?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Good call @IvanLC I would definitely recommend adding a “come back’ option with logic so that if they need to check a different region they can easily skip back to it and not have to start again from the beginning! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thx a lot Grace!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @IvanLC! When you're done with your videoask, don't forget to send it to us so we can test it and give you some feedback on it! 😊