Poll

🎭 And the winner is...! Try our Academy Awards ballot typeform

🎭 And the winner is...! Try our Academy Awards ballot typeform
Userlevel 3

Hey Community! I'm Norma :wave::skin-tone-4: I am a Brand Marketing Strategist here at Typeform. I wanted to say hi to you all and share an idea I had!

With the 95th Academy Awards around the corner, I decided to make my own typeform Academy Awards ballot to share with my friends. We are running a challenge between ourselves to see whose picks take home the most wins during the awards ceremony this weekend.

I thought it would be fun to share this with the folks here on the Typeform Community, so you can also take part and choose who you think the winners will be:

I’ll share who got the most picks correct here after the awards on March 12. 

If you want to put your own community to the challenge click here to use my typeform ballot template and share it with your friends!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@normaventura - great idea.. and i have come to realize, I have not seen any movies yet.. lol.. i need to get out and watch a few of these… 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Very cool idea @normaventura 🤙 I am voting Everything Everywhere All at Once for everything (everywhere). Watched it the other day and was very impressed. Sooo imaginative! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great idea @normaventura 🤗

Much like @john.desborough I’ve realised I haven’t been to the cinema in a long time and I have a lot to catch up on 😂 so I’ve made some very un-educated guesses in the hope that I get lucky haha! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@normaventura @James @Grace  - and the winner of the pool was????

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oooh yes! Who won indeed @normaventura 🤗

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m guessing I have a good chance I think I put Everything Everywhere All at Once everywhere in my predictions 😆

Userlevel 3

@normaventura @James @Grace  - and the winner of the pool was????

YOU! With 9 total predictions, correct, how amazing! Thank you for participating 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woohoo! @john.desborough congrats! 🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congrats @john.desborough on your triumph, 9 correct answers is astonishing. In fact it’s so astonishing that I have my suspicions you were in cahoots with other versions of yourself from different multiverses 🤔

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Congrats @john.desborough on your triumph, 9 correct answers is astonishing. In fact it’s so astonishing that I have my suspicions you were in cahoots with other versions of yourself from different multiverses 🤔

“i’d like to thank the academy… “ especially when i have not even had the chance to watch any of the films yet.. total guessing *(like @James ) … 

it was fun @Grace @normaventura  and the other voices in my head (not the multiverse) thank you for putting it together.. can’t wait for next year’s version… 

des