Every interaction counts

• 24 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Just wanted to shoutout the Typeform team for the lovely swag gift that arrived. Some fun stuff and a nice touch as a community member.

That hat will definitely get used here in rainy Vancouver ☔️🧢 and as a musician, I’ve already taken a moment to play some music on the speaker.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Scott Baldwin - got mine as well.. great little speaker.. just hope my 5 yr old doesn’t abscond with it.. lol.. 

des

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Nice @john.desborough! I’ve told my 17-year-old “hands off” 🙅‍♂️this one will be hanging with me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Nice @john.desborough! I’ve told my 17-year-old “hands off” 🙅‍♂️this one will be hanging with me.

i turned around and my wife was setting it up next to her on the desk in her office.. sigh.. now for a game of ‘where’s the speaker now!?” lol

Badge +5

Awesome! Finally arrived! From Barcelona to Vancouver with Typeform Love. 

Thanks for being part of this space. And good luck protecting the speaker from your loved ones 😂

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Many thanks @Gabriel — had the hat sitting on a table at a webinar this week and got a bunch of comments about it from community members. Love the slogan as every interaction does truly count. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I'm so happy your gifts arrived safely in Canada! Hahaha. :hugging:

I have a hat as well and I use it quite often! And now you can even use the music box to listen to some of our music suggestions while you're working or creating typeforms!