Joys of working from home

• 18 February 2021
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2

Working from home can be challenging in surprising ways

10 replies

Badge +5

:joy: :joy: :joy: I know understand what happened at our last video call. That picture is amazing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Jon I agree, this is an incredible picture. You should get this blown up and framed! Tomorrow can you ask them to take one of what you look like from their side?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This photo made my day hahaha. I thought my work from home life was rough. I’ve been outdone!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

At least you had some company? :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Loving this! Hahaha I'd feel a bit pressured if I had to work with four people 'staring' at me! :sweat_smile:

@john.desborough @Paulo I think you're gonna love the photo Jon shared! Hahaha What is the joy of working from home for both of you? :sunglasses:

OMG! I loved this photo!!

The guy in the left upper corner is like “really? you taking pics??”:joy:

My work from home is super quiet here on the other side of the world. Just dealing with my apps and robots.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Very cozy remote station, @Paulo! Are you always that organized? Hahaha If you could see my desk right now, you'd cry! :grin:

@Gabi Amaral Yep! I'm so organized that it's almost a OCD...:sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Paulo - what was it that Einstein said? “cluttered desk, clean mind”?? That is almost too perfect. Congratulations on that sir.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

My "joy" of working from home today is basically that I intend to take a nap during lunchtime! Anyone else planning to do that? Hehehehe :sleeping: