Meet and greet other members

Badge +5

Welcome to the Typeform community!

Tell us a bit about yourself and say hi to the rest of the community. Make yourself at home, our casa es tu casa 🏡

Would be awesome to know how long you’ve been using typeform for and what do you use it for.

We’ll also use this thread to praise awesome community members whenever we/you feel like so.

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @talon256 ! Congrats for getting the meaningful badge! :yellow_heart:

This one is for those who go the extra mile supporting the wider community, making sure everyone is welcomed and supported. Thank you for that! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

well done @talon256 !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It's amazing to have a new influencer in our Community! Congrats, @dizdonchik:wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Starting the week on a high note with a few new badges for some of us brightest creators! 

Congrats @KarenB for getting the meaning one (one of my favorites!) :yellow_heart:

Another round of applause to @sarahnestanalytics, for becoming our newest Influencer! Well done, folks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This thread has been inactive for a while but we definitely had some bright members achieving interesting badges, such as @the conservative! Congrats for becoming an Influencer! Thank you for posting great stuff people love! Hehehehe. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

thank you @Gabi Amaral 

it’s really great to see the way you are welcoming new pepole,

and it’s really a pleasure to work with such a loving helpfull comunity!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congrats to you, @the conservative for unlocking the meaningful badge! Really cool! I'd also like to ask a round of applause to @Darnell since he's the newest Influencer in our Community! Well done, guys! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice one @Darnell and @the conservative :clap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Appreciate the love @Gabi Amaral & @Grace :pray_tone4::hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

congrats @Darnell @the conservative 

glad to see more folks being active in the community!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes, Des! It's amazing! @john.desborough

@Darnell is killing it, he just got the meaningful badge (one of my favorites!). I'd also like to congratulate @jvh for getting the influencer one! Well done! :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

How can we resist not chiming in with these badges that charm us and gamify our experience in this Community @Gabi Amaral!? 🤷🏾‍♂️😆 Ok, I give in!

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

wow @Darnell really impressing!

your making me work even harder...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yay, this one is for @Grace! Well done, it's really hard to become a Champion. You rock! 💛

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

wow @Grace , you have become a champion, thats a real milestone, have a good luck and keep it up!!

( btw anyone knows why “champion” remineds me of the wwe?...just askink..)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooooh! I made it to champion! 👑 Woop! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Grace 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So proud of you, @Grace! I knew you'd get there, I still remember when you were a little girl dreaming of being a champion in our Community! 😂 Lol! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

hahhahaha! I made it in the end!! Now I have to keep it up…

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

No new badges this week but I hope April brings nice and interesting new members!

Hope you have a great weekend, my friends! 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Have a lovely weekend @Gabi Amaral looking forward to meeting new members in April and seeing those badges fly! 🚀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yaay, we got a new influencer in our Community! Congrats, @Carosanfran👏🏼

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Congratulations to @TimWinkler for becoming our newest Influencer in the Community! 😉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Happy to have another influencer in the Community! Congrats, @kathdawson🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

One day later and we have another influencer over here! This time, it's @Søren Kjelstrup! Well done! 😉