Strategy Feedback

• 17 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all. I need to gather some feedback regarding a proposed strategy (corporate). Do you have any questions that you’ve found effective for mining this kind of info? P

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough or @vickioneill might have some examples! 

@amy.carlson and @ish may also have some feedback based on customers they’ve worked with. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@PaulSkamp @Liz - i have some thing that i have done in previous life/current business life that might fit but need to have a little more context about the scope of the strategy (whole of enterprise vs division), domains encompassed (people, policies, products, services???????) before i venture any sort of examples or feedback (about feedback lol)

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for tagging me, @Liz !

Hi @PaulSkamp! I would love to help but would need more information on what you’re trying to accomplish. There are a LOT of different strategies (including corporate strategies). A few questions that might give @john.desborough and I some deeper insights to help: are you c-suite, marketing, HR, etc? What is the goal of the strategy? Who is your target audience? What type of strategy - business, marketing, sales, new product, etc?