The sports table

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hi guys, i suggest many of you enjoy sports, and like talking about them, so i think this would be a great place, where we can share are thoughts together about any kind of sports, while enjoying the Typeform platform,

thank you for joining

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

As a New Yorker i gotta pretend to like the Yankees, but my favorite is really the Texas rangers, i really like them and im a real fan of them, but the Atlanta Braves had a nice shot to last year

Hi guys, i suggest many of you enjoy sports, and like talking about them, so i think this would be a great place, where we can share are thoughts together about any kind of sports, while enjoying the Typeform platform,

thank you for joining

thank you @the conservative  this is a great suggestion, as a sports fan im thrilled by this post, thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m late to the party, but I’m from Minnesota, so I sadly have to support Minnesota sports. 😂 That being said, the Timberwolves have done pretty great this year!

@the conservative I’m pretty sure most people pretend to like the Yankees! It’s too scary to hate them. 😄

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

that’s right @liz

I think there are few people who really like them...

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

guy’s, the next wwe game is around the corner!

kik’s off may 30’th!

anyone else a wwe fan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@the conservative I can’t say I am, sadly! @Gabi Amaral @john.desborough either of you? 😁

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Liz  Why? don't you like the way brock Lesnar just eliminates everyone in the ring? It's amazing in my opinion, anyways, but the spots team season officially kicked off, which game do you like?

@Gabi Amaral @john.desborough I see @Liz  mentioned you, sounds like your spots fans' why not come up sharing your opinion?

Best wishes

the conservative

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @the conservative! Oh, tbh, I don't follow wwe. I really like soccer, but I only follow the leagues in Europe and Brazil! Hehehe 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Gabi Amaral, That's not a problem' its just one man’s opinion... when do the European soccer games start?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Yankees had a great night yesterday, beating my favorite... the rangers!
Sad....