The Typeform Community playlist 2021 🎧

• 13 December 2021
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

One of the biggest hits on the community this year was our best music to create typeforms post. Music is a great connector and it's been incredible getting to hear what songs make us all tick. 

As a little holiday treat we decided to wrap up the tracks of our year in a Spotify playlist for us to bop along to as and when we wind down for the festive season. I can't believe I said "bop along to" – you can tell that the coolest cuts on this playlist aren't mine.

This is a collaborative playlist so feel free to keep adding to it and sharing the stuff that's got you through 2021:

Big thanks to everyone who contributed to this, I'm proud to be part of a community that has such great taste in music. Shout out to @Gabriel  (thanks for starting the thread :pray: ), @john.desborough @Crystal @amy.carlson @natalia @Liz @Currently Jason @Askal @Michaela @Habeeb @Nasia @Gabi Amaral @Paulo for getting into the groove 🎶🎶

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wooow...love it, @James !!! Building typeforms with music is indeed a great experience! Thanks to everyone in the Community that contributed to such a great playlist! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Very glad to see T-Swfit made an appearance, @James !! :heart_eyes:

I do have one addition though….

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - now i have to get spotify revved up again.. lol.. I had an account when i was living in the UK.. really early days … so many sources, so much music.. so little time.. but my account is still alive it appears… yay me.. 

looking forward to catching this list and enjoying my working days.. 

thank you everyone for  contributing

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Very glad to see T-Swfit made an appearance, @James !! :heart_eyes:

I do have one addition though….

Yeah @Liz  the Swiftster definitely helps inject a modern vibe into what is otherwise quite an “old skool” collection. Thanks for recommending!

@john.desborough yeah, the amount of choice on there is quite overwhelming. To the point where I often just give up and shout “Alexa, play The Beatles”. 

Actually that reminds me, @picsoung came across this amazing “Spotify playlist generator” the other day which builds a playlist based on your answers to questions in a typeform:

https://bluerobot.typeform.com/BeatsByMrDFood 

More deets on the project here.

Badge +5

This is brilliant. Did you go through every post in the music topic @James ? What a wonderful collection of music!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @picsoung - great idea on the auto-gen of playlist.. very cool idea.. 

@James - yeah Alexa gets a lot of “play music by the Cure” or “play music by the Clash” these days.. 

tho give the “bare naked ladies” a shout at Alexa and have some fun with the lyricists in that group… 

(btw.. is this list creation how you got out of the ‘honey do’ list over the weekend??)

lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So NOW we know what James really did during his workday today! :joy:

Loved seeing the B-52s on there! I, weirdly, know way too much about music from the 40s-90s because my parents constantly blasted the music in the car and record players. I haven’t heard them in a while!

What a great idea @James!

Now I feel ready to crackle all those logic and variables! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James (jimmytango ??? really?? ) .. fine.. i dusted off the account and .. loh!… there it is.. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Time for the 2022 playlist! We're all looking out for it @James !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@the conservative We’re still in May, so you’re all gonna have to wait a few months before the official yearly playlist is ready 😝 However, maybe we can put together a mid-year/summer vibes playlist? What kind of music are you into?

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@James That's a good idea, I'm just not ready to wait that long😑, I'm in classics and pop, interesting combination...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Okey dokey @the conservative I’ll see what I can rustle up for our virtual summer community music festival 🌞🎻🥁🎸🎤☮️

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

thanks @James looking out for it!