Question

browser

• 10 September 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

I’ve been encountering regular problems with the latest version of Typeform (since May/June, more or less), whichever browser I use to open it. 

When I scroll down my form while creating it, at some point, the whole thing starts shaking. 

Also, when I’m on the first level with all my forms visible, when scrolling down, only half of the ones of the lower line are being showed (=I can’t click on “duplicate” etc). 

I tried to change the browser, but the problem remains (tried Firefox, Edge, Opera….). My colleagues have the same problem when we use our common account, so it’s apparently also not a problem of my computer only. 

Any clue what the problem could be ? 

Thanks! 

Hélène

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ProdMCO Happy Friday! Do you mind sharing a video of what happens when you try to edit your form as well as the URL? Thanks in advance !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @ProdMCO

Just popping up here to remind you to send us a screencast of the behavior you're encountering and the URL? Thank you! 

Hello Gabi,

super sorry it took a bit to reply, I didn’t have the occasion to come back.

Here is a screen shot of the “cut” picture of the page (I can scroll down as much as I want, wait, etc. it just doesn’t appear):

As for the “shaking” thing, it hasn’t anymore since the layout of Typeform changed (since the “create” area is new), so I can’t send you any film of it (good in a way that it doesn’t do it, actually).

I will definitely send you something if it happens again.

In the meantime, if you have a clue about this “half cut window”, I d be thankful for any hint how to resolve the problem (again, I’ve tried 2 other browsers and it doesn’t help).

Thanks a lot!

Hélène

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ProdMCO Thanks for sending this over! It looks like you just need to expand your browser window. If this doesn’t work, I’d then suggest restarting your computer, as there may need to be updates installed to help resolve the browser issue. 

Let us know if that doesn’t work!

Hi Liz, thanks it did work! well, after a re-start indeed, but that + expanding the window: check :)

Thanks again and to all for your quick feed-back!

I’m now having another problem for which I’ll open another thread as it’s totally different…

Hélène

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked, @ProdMCO ! :grinning: