Answered

Calculating result

• 12 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey!
I’m creating a survey. I want to generate report from the results with my own alghorithm in Python. Is it possible to show report to user in the same TypeForm, without email and redirect? Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 13 April 2021, 04:32

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kolen thanks for stopping by the community! :) It’s not currently possible to add custom code to the form, so I’m not quite sure this would be possible. Would you mind sharing a bit more about how you’d like to calculate the data using Python?

Hi @Liz 
Thank you for quick response!
I need to show results based on a lot of variables
For example
I have 5 variables: A, B, C, D, E

and i got 4 Thank You screens

The first screen will appear if A and B == 1

The second if B and C == 1
The third if A, C and D == 1
And the fourth in in all other cases

Is it possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Kolen - welcome to the community! 

this comes from a fellow user of the tool

yes is it possible to set the logic to make this work within the Typeform tool 

I do have a question or two  on the logic:

• what happens in the case that A and B ==1 and B and C ==1? can that ‘physically happen’?? if both conditions are true, then there is a quandary
  • what happens if  A,B,C,D are all = 1 … can this happen? you also put the system into a quandary 

in the short example here i created 5 questions to mimic the 5 variables, in the logic i evaluate the statements in the following order on the ‘summary page’ 

• if q1 =1 and q3 = 1 and q4 = 1, then jump to the ‘third ending page’ 
    • i disregard possibility that q2 and q5 may be = 1 - i could set the logic above to include and q2 = 0 and q5 =0 if required
  • if q1 = 1 and q2 = 1, then jump to the first ending page
  • if q2 = 1 and q3 = 1, then jump to second ending page
  • if other answers go to ending 4.. this does disregard that if all 5 questions are answered with a 1 as the first logic statement states. 

does this help to demonstrate that you CAN do some things inside Typeform?? 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Kolen. Hope you're having a good week :hugging:

I'm just wondering if the last reply from @john.desborough is helpful. Let us know =)