Answered

Does Typeform support automated submission to compliance forms?

• 28 April 2021
  • 8 replies

There are a number of forms hosted Typeform that are used to make requests to abide by a country/state’s out-op compliance legislation. Is it possible to automate submissions to these forms and if so, what is the supported mechanism?

icon

Best answer by mathio 28 April 2021, 11:42

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Deleted.

This response was regarding APIs that are not officially supported for use by 3rd parties. We do not recommend using it, there is no official documentation nor will we provide any support if it changes and breaks your implementation in future.

@mathio Thanks for this info! Is this documented anywhere in Typeform?

@mathio Also, in the case where an image needs to be uploaded, how is that reflected in the answers array (base64 encoded, for example)? If so, does this limit the size of the post (maybe to 10Mb)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I dont think this is documented as it is not something that is officially supported.

For image upload I am not sure,I guess you will need to reverse engineer it via browser dev tools.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I had no idea this was even possible, @mathio . Thanks for sharing!!

@mathio I did some digging today and found that Typeform uses an S3 bucket to upload images to that scopes their CORS to only https://customer_name.typeform.com. This means that any form which requires attachments (such as images) cannot be automated.

Thanks for the pointers though; it helped me figure out this issue. Alas, this doesn’t solve my auto-submission use case.

deleted

Man why would you delete this ? I was saving this post to come later and be able to submit my answers from the API u.u now I’m lost

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @luisvaragsfdz! Hope you're having a good day. Not sure what happened here. 😊 Do you know what happened with your answer, @mathio?