Question

Facebook pixel domain verification

• 29 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Dear Typeform Team,

As a result of reading this thread: 

I am still unsure how to best verify our subdomain intermittentfasting.typeform.com. Could you please explain if you’re there yet, and if so, how to best set up the verification.

4 replies

Badge +5

Dear Typeform Team,

As a result of reading this thread: 

I am still unsure how to best verify our subdomain intermittentfasting.typeform.com. Could you please explain if you’re there yet, and if so, how to best set up the verification.

Welcome to our community, first of all thanks for popping by. 

Unfortunately we don’t have a solution yet, but we shouldn’t be too far. We have a meeting with Facebook this week to better understand some of the implications of the solution(s) we have identified. There are quite a few considerations to be made regarding the changes we need to make to adjust to their update, so we need to make sure that fixing this ‘doesn’t break something else’.

We know this is not ideal, but we are going above and beyond to provide a solution as soon as possible. I’m hoping we can post a positive update within the next few days. 

PS: that thread is the best place to follow any new updates about this particular issue. 

Hi typeform team,

As discussion with Facebook, we need to get support from typeform to run the Facebook ads with “conversion” type of campaign by the way that in “Domain verified” tab in BM Facebook of typeform, kindly help to assign partner with our Facebook BM then we can resolve the issue. But how we can have private discussion or support in terms of this to move forward. Kindly let us know please!

Kindly have a look at the link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/domain-verification/faq/

Badge +5

Hi typeform team,

As discussion with Facebook, we need to get support from typeform to run the Facebook ads with “conversion” type of campaign by the way that in “Domain verified” tab in BM Facebook of typeform, kindly help to assign partner with our Facebook BM then we can resolve the issue. But how we can have private discussion or support in terms of this to move forward. Kindly let us know please!

Kindly have a look at the link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/domain-verification/faq/

Welcome! Agree, I think it’s better for you to contact support directly, just follow the steps below pls

To get in touch with our support team head to our Help Center and hit the contact support button - fill in the form according to the nature of your issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Intermittent Fasting Team We have a solution to the Facebook Pixel event below! :)