Answered

More than 2,000 users accessing the form at the same time

• 21 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi there, I come across other discussion to look for the answer, what is the impact to the form performance IF more than 2,000 users accessing the form at the same time? considering the server and bandwidth capability

I read similar discussion here: 

But I’m still not sure with the answer, really need your help, thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 September 2021, 20:33

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @fkuur Welcome to the community! The form should work fine with 2,000 people accessing it at the same time, though it also depends on the length of your form. For example, if you have a form with only a few questions, that shouldn’t be a problem. Though, if you have thousands of questions, then it becomes an issue. 

I know that’s not a straight answer, but hopefully that helps!

Hi @Liz ! Much appreciated for your kind answer!

I plan to have no more than 100 questions, according to your answer that should be fine right? Is Typeform having some kind of this limitations written somewhere?  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

That should be fine, @fkuur ! We don’t have this written anywhere since it really depends on what’s in the form, such as content/logic jumps/images/etc, which makes it difficult to give any specific restrictions. 

I am planning to use Typeform to conduct a quiz with 15 MCQs , in which there will be approx. 3000 students taking it simultaneously in 10 minute window, will typeform be able to handle the load graciously, sorry for asking a pretty basic question, but we are trying typeform for the first time and it is a very important event

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sunil Shah Thanks for stopping by the community! I’ve added your post here where we have more information about form submissions and how much Typeform can handle. 

Hopefully this helps, but let me know if you have any other questions!