Answered

wedding RSVP help

• 30 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I’m creating our digital invites for our wedding through Canvas, and saw I could integrate Typeform.

Could someone give me advise on the best way to use Typeform for the RSVP returns?

I’m looking to have the first invite page as the wedding details, and then the second with the name(s) of who’s invited, and then use a form of whether they can attend or not (so eg for a couple the option would be both, one or neither can attend), and then a second free type form for dietary requirements.

Is this something I could do?

As a bonus, is it possible to link these returns to a results summary?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 30 April 2021, 17:22

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Paddy Thanks for stopping by! You can certainly use typeform for wedding RSVPs. We have a handy template here that can get you started right within Typeform.

I made a test in my Canva account here adding in the typeform template to a wedding invite template in Canva. 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAEdJ8oAqLM/hl5KrbAQuyEwmoUbPd4Vdg/view#2

If possible, I would try to keep everything in the same form. The reason for this is that it isn’t possible to use hidden fields in the Canva integration, so you would have to ask the names of the guests again in the second form. Would something like this be what you’re looking for?

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the advice.

I’ve managed to implement an advanced logic form into my Canva template. It’s working a treat so far.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooo fancy, @Paddy ! Would you at all be willing to share what you’ve built? I haven’t seen anyone else yet use Canva + Typeform for a wedding invite, so I’d love to see it! 

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Liz ,

I’ll share it after the wedding has happened in early July.

This will allow me to alter/hide some personal details, location and time details, as the link is currently ‘live’

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh yay!! Can’t wait to see it. Hope the wedding goes well, @Paddy !