Answered

Templates

Hi, I've some doubt.

On the typeform website in the templates section, it shows many templates from different categories, however in my professional account not all of those appear. Why is this? is there any reason ?

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 9 September 2021, 20:56

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Marco Izq Thanks for reaching out and great question! When you click to create a new typeform, you should see those templates appear. 

Are you able to see the templates when creating a new form? 

Yes,  I able to see that templates, but the others ? it shows many templates from different categories on the type form web site, why I can se those templates.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Marco Izq - this is from another user. 

if you go to the web site and see a template that you like you can explore it from the web site and, if i recall correctly, most of the ones on the web site give you the option to copy the template and use it in your account. 

when i start a new typeform, also on the professional account, i see all the templates from the web site in the set of templates that are on the website list as well. 

which ones in particular do you want to explore/use? Take a screen shot showing the ones you would like to use, from the web site and post it here - we can better help you then. 

I am new to Typeform and encountered the same issue - the sales page shows available templates but I do not find them in the templates offered in my paid account.  Specifically, 

Fitness Health History Questionnaire Template

https://www.typeform.com/templates/t/fitness-health-history-questionnaire-template/

Did anyone find a solution?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jody - welcome from another user

try this link to see if the template you seek is there.. not all the templates are ‘loaded’ into the builder - some are available in various blog posts, articles and on pages like the one at the link. 

also just a note that when you click on the ‘let’s get started link’ on the form on that page it gives you the option to start with that template - see the image below - if you do that, it will copy it to your workspace

I understand now.  If I am logged in and go to the templates on the Typeform website (not the templates in my workspace) I can choose ‘Start with this template’ and it will import into my workspace!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the help, @john.desborough and glad you were able to find the template, @Jody ! Let us know if we can help with anything else. :grin:

How dumb is it that I have to go elsewhere to get a template that should be in my account when I click “create typeform”? How does it make any sense that I have to look that up and “import” that into our account? Mindboggling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @roedentallab What template are you referencing? 

There are MANY forms I see on the main site that I don’t see when i click “create typeform”, the categories aren’t even the same.

In this particular example I meant https://www.typeform.com/templates/t/client-onboarding-form-template/

And even if i do as suggested above - which is backwards logic. If I click “Use this template” on tis link (and don’t get me started on i’m already logged and i go to this page and it doesn’t have me logged in but then i click “log in” and it takes me away from this page never to be seen again). So I click “use this template” it takes me to a page that says “Fetching accounts” and spins forever. I’ve tried this at home and at work, different networks, PC and MAC.

Extremely frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @roedentallab Do the templates eventually add into your account? What browser are you using? 

They have never made it into my account. I have used Chrome on both PC and Mac.

And again, why would I ever have to do it this way??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @roedentallab I asked our support team about this, and they mentioned it can happen if you have your personal workspace turned off (such as if you’re in a team account). Do you happen to know if this is the case?