Answered

2 HubSpot Apps in Typeform

• 9 November 2021
  • 28 replies

Hi guys - Anyone else notice that there are two HubSpot apps in Typeform at the moment?

What’s the difference?

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 November 2021, 16:14

View original

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @mellis Aha! You’ve noticed our slow rollout of the new Hubspot integration. We’re upgrading our Hubspot integration to include features like editing the integration once it’s connected and mapping additional fields like scores and custom variables. We’ve released this to 50% of customers right now and eventually, we’ll have it rolled out to everyone. Regardless, we’ll migrate those that are already connected to the integration in the backend.

I hope this helps clarify!

Does anyone know why the first HubSpot integration is not available anymore

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Cheryl Welcome to the community! I added your post here where we have the answer. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Can you confirm if it is because of your roll out, that our Typeforms in Hubspot forms are broken? 

We have a typeform, that is connected to our Hubspot, so that when someone fills out the typeform, the contact is automatically created in our hubspot. The form has been made by the Typeform integration, and is called: Please don’t modify ❘ Created by Typeform (ID: XXXXXX-XXX) . 

But as of today, that form in Hubspot does not seem to be “recieving” anything, even though the contact is being created in Hubspot but with a “Offline source” tag … 

Will this work again, or do we need to make a new typeform form again? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Maciej The integration should still be working. Have any edits been made to the form Typeform creates within Hubspot? If so, this would cause the integration to stop working. 

Hey Liz, nope, we have not made any changes to the Typeform in Hubspot, as we don’t “dare” to… 

It even says in our Hubspot that it has not been modified since 18 mar 2021, when we created it. 

We are also having the same problem. Typeforms and associated workflows were working yesterday, are not working today. I’ve tried disconnecting the integration, and reconnecting, but now the properties I could access in the old one are not longer appearing for me. How do I fix this? 

Hi there :wave: ,

until the 10th of November the integration between HubSpot and Typeform worked fine!

From the 10th of November 2021 contacts are not synced anymore and when I connect a new form with HubSpot, Typeform is not creating the form in Hubspot. 

Before, for each form connected from Typeform to Hubspot, we had as well a new form in Hubspot called “Please don’t modify ❘ Created by Typeform (ID: _____)” - this form was super helpful because we could connect it in our workflows:

This is not happening anymore!

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks,

Riccardo   

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Maciej and @MT-eo our technical support team let me know they’ve noted this as a bug. Our developers are working on a solution, so as soon as I have an update on the fix, I’ll post that here! It should hopefully be fixed relatively fast since they’ve escalated the priority of it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Riccardo I added your post here so you can get updates as the developers work on a fix for the bug. 

Is it possible to call you directly for assistance? I had a typeform synching perfectly before your update and now it is not. It’s been over 24 hours and there is still no fix. Extremely frustrating. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @MT-eo We don’t have phone support, but do know that our developers are working on a fix. As soon as I have an update, I’ll post it here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello, all! The issue has been solved by migrating any impact customers back to Hubspot V1. They’re working on a permanent fix for V2, but if you’re still having issues with the integration, please let our support team know here so they can help you.

I’m still having this issue of Typeform responses not being sent to Hubspot. If you agree with the fix, could you migrate me back to V1?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Brian Jansen I would suggest contacting our support team directly from your account email here so they can help you further. :grinning:

Hello - I am running into the same problem as the thread above. I have two Typeforms integrated with HubSpot. They have ran perfectly for almost a year now but over the last 2 weeks, Typeform has stopped sending form submissions to HubSpot, but rather sending them over as contacts with no record of a form submission in Typeform. This is causing some problems with our qualification processes as the forms play a big role in our workflow. I see that the developers are working on this issue but is there any updates on the problem? Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ethan-Benali If you contact our support team from your account email with the URLs of the affected forms, they should be able to help you. :grinning:

You can get ahold of them here

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Ahhh, I’m going to jump on this thread as its taken me this long to notice that we may have a problem. I actually haven’t been using the form submission in workflows i have been using certain contact fields being created but I want to create some reports based on typeform form fills and I can’t always identify which form ID matches which typeform. I have about 50 forms!

For example, if I copy the form ID from the URL in Typeform eg the x’s below

https://admin.typeform.com/form/xxxxxxxx/results

then search for that form in Hubspot I might get 3 forms, the IDs are all unique but the 8 characters I am searching for are appearing in both but the IDs are different lengths in typeform and hubspot 

Please don’t modify Created by Typeform (ID: xxxxxxxx-xxx)

How do I know which form is whcih.

Also some of the submission numbers are different but not on all forms and not tied to a specific date.

Help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kathdawson Happy Friday!

You can find the form ID in the Hubspot form ID here: 

For example, in my Typeform URL, I would correlate that to the bolded part in the URL: 

https://babsisrad.typeform.com/to/RjDDZIuH

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Liz thanks for the reply but my problem is the other way around,

for example:

I’m looking for this typeform boardroomadvisors.typeform.com/to/N0Fe0yZb 

and in Hubspot I am finding these… 

Please don't modify | Created by Typeform (ID: N0Fe0yZb-v2-Jb9pd)

Please don’t modify ❘ Created by Typeform (ID: N0Fe0yZb-nqP)

both match the only search I can do and both have submissions.

Do you see the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kathdawson ah, I see. Thank you! When we changed from Version 1 to Version 2 of the Hubspot integration, it required to create a new form in Hubspot. 

So, the most recent one you’ll want to reference (but please, don’t edit the form in Hubspot!) will include “v2” in the name. 

In your case, it’s this one: 

Please don't modify | Created by Typeform (ID: N0Fe0yZb-v2-Jb9pd)

I hope that helps!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@Liz that makes complete sense and also explains why the numbers of submissions are funky. I didn’t realise there had been a change in the hubspot integration that would do this. 

I’ll try to create the report I need in Hubspot and see what happens.

Thanks,

Kath

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad you didn’t notice the change ha! Hopefully that means it ran smooth enough to not cause too many issues. 😂

Let me know how the report goes for you in Hubspot, @kathdawson !

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Liz 

Me again! Im having a brain fart but if a typeform is integrated with Hubspot and a record is created then shouldnt there be a “Please don't modify | Created by Typeform (ID:xxxx etc)” be created for that form regardless?

I am having some issues and I need to create some workflow workarounds but the test I am doing is not creating this form submission in Hubpost… it is creating a new record though.

Without being able to track the form submission I cant get my workflow to work.

Help!

Thanks,

Kath

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kathdawson don’t worry, I’m always having brain farts, so you’re not alone. 

I think the first step to troubleshooting this would be the good ol’ disconnect/reconnect, but I’ve also reached out to our tech team to see if they have any other advice!