Answered

Could not load any database in Notion. Did you give Typeform bot access to databases?

When prompted to connect my notions account, I got an error message which I didn’t record @ connecting to a “bad page”.  I got redirected back to the integrations page where I’m stuck in an authorization failure loop.  Help!  I tried disabling and reenabling the NOTIONS integration, but just get to these 

Step 3 Map Typeform fields to Notion property

Could not load any database in Notion. Did you give Typeform bot access to databases?

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 July 2022, 21:30

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jennamp Happy little Friday! 

Could you try removing the integration from your authorized apps and then re-add it again? Hopefully then the error won’t appear. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Jennamp! Hope you're having a nice day! 

Have you followed Liz's advice of removing the integration and adding it again? If yes, can you confirm the issue is solved now? 

Wishing you all the best! 😉

Hi!

when confronting the same issue as @Jennamp I followed @Liz & @Gabi Amaral given advice. It worked!

as of today you have to do it through the following toggle button in Integrations. Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear that worked for you, @marcelot , and thanks for confirming!!

I’m still getting this no matter how many times i disconnect/reconnect. 

@Liz @marcelot 

@Jennamp @Gabi Amaral 

I have all the right access (see pic 2) where I can choose my pages, but then step 3 just says no databases are loaded.

still happening

I am also having the issue. 
I have attempted the offered solution mentioned by @Liz , which was a good suggestion, but in my case not resolving the issue.
I have revoked access to Notion, reconnected and authorized the app. 
I have verified access to the database and pages for the typeform connection.
I have attempted using main pages, subpages, database only pages, etc, but it still “Could not load any database in Notion. Did you give Typeform bot access to databases?”

Same here! @alexmflowcode 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexmflowcode @OmniArk and @Flecto I asked our technical team if we have any known outages, but we don’t, so they suggested: 

• Try connecting the integration in incognito mode
  • Make sure the databases are table databases since the the Board, List, Calendar, Gallery and Timeline Notion databases are currently not supported. (here)
  • Check if the typeform bot is in the database you’re searching for is similar to this: https://share.getcloudapp.com/OAuQQ9Op

Let me know if any of those solutions don’t work!

The solution was on the Notion side -- this video helped me solve it: https://share.getcloudapp.com/OAuQQ9Op

You need to go to the specific page you want in notion and add a connection: typeform. 

@Liz -- I highly recommend updating your docs to reflect this necessary step. It took me an hour+ to figure out and I know it shouldn’t have been this hard. The Typeform docs make it seem like it can all be done within Typeform but there’s clearly this necessary step on the Notion side. Hope we can help prevent people in the future from spending so much time on it

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @alexmflowcode I’ll pass along the request to our Help Center team to update this! 😀 Thanks so much for letting us know that worked for you. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey @alexmflowcode Cat here from the Help Center team 👋 Thanks for the feedback about this 😊 Before updating our docs, I just wanted to check with you, is this what you did to solve the issue? (I can’t reproduce on my end.) Was there originally no connection listed here to Typeform and by adding one it solved the issue? Thanks again for the feedback! 

yes exactly @Cat -- typeform existed as a connection in the list of connections to add as you have pictured, but the issue was until i specifically added typeform to a page/db in notion, then on step 3 of your docs, it just would say no DBs found

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Interesting, thanks for confirming @alexmflowcode I didn’t have this issue as it automatically added the connection in Notion after I authenticated and allowed access to Notion pages here:

I’ll go ahead and add a note for those running into the same issue and will do some more testing to see if we can get to the bottom of why it might be happening! Thanks again! 🚀