Answered

Google Sheets Submission Time 12 hours later

• 16 June 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi, on my google sheets automatic spreadsheet it has a submission time for the form but it is always 12 hours later than it was actually submitted? Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mariana 16 June 2021, 11:29

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Madison. Welcome to the Typeform Community :hugging:

All times are shown in the UTC time zone when you export your results, or use the Google Sheets integration. When you’re looking at your responses in the Results panel of Typeform, times shown are whatever is local to you (and your computer!). That's why you see this difference =) 

Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be happy to help!

Buenas noches, tenemos un error cuando reflejan las horas de registro de una respuesta. 

Una vez creados los formularios con los horarios propuestos (en nuestro caso ponemos el horario de Madrid), al pasarse los datos al Google Sheet, comprobamos que los datos reflejados y las horas no corresponden. Es decir, si la persona registró su respuesta a las 10:00 h, el horario de registró en el Google Sheet nos lo registra a las 08:00 h. 

¿Cómo se puede modificar eso?

Un saludo y gracias. 

Good evening, we have an error when they reflect the hours of registration of a response.

Once the forms with the proposed schedules have been created (in our case we put the Madrid schedule), when the data is passed to the Google Sheet, we verify that the data reflected and the hours do not correspond. That is, if the person registered his response at 10:00 a.m., the time of registration in the Google Sheet records it for us at 08:00 a.m.

How can that be modified?

Greetings and thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

HI @Club de Fans D. Bisbal Happy Little Friday! Thanks for stopping by. I added your post here where we have the answer. Let us know if you have any other questions! :grinning:

Good afternoon and thank you.That's not the problem.In the form we adapt the schedule to that of Madrid but in the Google Sheet it does not adapt to such schedule and it is not translated into it in the responses.For example, if you fill in the form at 10:00, it should be filled in the Google Sheet at 10:00 but it appears registered to us at 08:00, that is the difference that we need to correct.All the best.
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Club de Fans D. Bisbal The time submitted will show in UTC timezone. Please note that this might be different than the exact time the respondent submitted the form if they are in another timezone or if you happen to be in another timezone when viewing the results. 

Though, if you think this might not be the case, it would be best to contact our technical support team who can test the form for you and see how the times are appearing. They can be contacted through your account email here

Why can’t I specify the time format I need in my form and my export?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jamiesullivan It’s not a feature we offer, but I’m happy to share the request!