Answered

How to create a quiz and keeps things simple

• 23 November 2021
  • 10 replies

Badge

This looks a bit overwhelming to me. I just wanted to post a short quiz to find out what interests some people. Now, it seems that I must stop and learn a new technology or platform and that does not appeal to me. I just want a simple form and to receive the answers. Is that too much to ask?

icon

Best answer by Liz 23 November 2021, 23:19

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rick Allen Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by the community. Any new software is definitely a learning curve, but hopefully we can help with that by answering any questions you have here. :grinning:

If you haven’t already tried, I would start with a template so all you have to do is add in your questions and publish. You can view our templates here

Otherwise, we have a quick getting started guide here

If you have any particular questions about building your form, please let us know!

Badge

Thanks, Liz. My question is how to build the form, connect with ConvertKit and have the responses tagged properly in my email list.

Badge

How do I add my own questions to the quiz? How do I relate to my own tag names?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Rick Allen Ah perfect, thank you! That gives me an idea how to help. 

Have you had a chance to take a look at this article here to help you get started building your form? 

Once you’ve built your form, you’ll then want to setup the integration with ConvertKit. This article here can walk you through the integration setup step-by-step!

Badge

Thanks, I will take a look.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Let me know how it goes for you, @Rick Allen !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Rick Allen! Were you able to build your form and set up your integration with ConvertKit? Let us know how it went! Hope you have a great week! :hugging:

Badge

OK, I selected a template and went through the sample form. The demo got stuck on the first question. It did not like any of the answers and refused to play. So, like any busy entrepreneur I threw up my hands and thought maybe I should find another way to get a simple quiz posted. So far, I have done nothing about it. All I want is a simple form with a question and 3 possible answers. I want to gain the choice from the visitor and tag them in ConvertKit. I don't want an elaborate questionnaire and engagement that requires more than one click.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Rick Allen - I know this may seem like a weird way to suggest this, but is sounds like you really do need something ALMOST like a simple powerpoint slide that had the question and the three choices. (and then the tag for convertkit)

if that is as simple as it sounds, if you can make and show the ‘ppt slide’ here - including tag you want for each choice, I am sure i can make up a quick version of it, connect it to convertkit with the tags and make a quick video of how to do it for you. there are about a dozen of us in here that do this on a regular basis to help others. 

you can also follow this link if you want to look for a certified partner of Typeform - or head over to Fiverr or Upwork and search for Typeform freelancers if you want it made for your quickly. 

des

Badge

OK, I will create a slide with the questions and choices. Thank you, John.