Answered

I have set up the Freshdesk Integration however it is not sending data

• 9 February 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have the Freshdesk integration set up and it says its working and connected properly. However, I am not getting any tickets actually created from the Typeform entries.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

P.

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 February 2021, 19:04

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pete . Thanks for stopping by the community! Our technical support team can take a look at the errors in the backend to see why the data isn’t sending over. I had a quick look and noticed you created a ticket with the support team but under a different email than the one on your account. Please note that tickets that are not raised with the account email won’t be prioritized according to the plan, so you’ll want to be sure to contact us from your account email. :)  We've amended this for you so you’re added to higher priority, so you should get a response soon. 

Userlevel 1

I replied back to the support email I got with the name of the “owner” account.  

Thank You.

Userlevel 1

Currently I am able to get it to work by shunting through Zapier before going to Freshdesk.  Shouldn’t it be able to go directly without a Zap?

Thanks,

P.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Pete as long as you’re replying from the account email, they’ll be able to help you further through that ticket and take a look there! :grinning:

Hi Team, I have been trying to integrate Typeform to our Freshdesk account. It shows the integration was successful. However, I am not able to view the tickets created by Typeform in our account. I have been reaching out to the Freshdesk support team as well. But I cannot draw any conclusion to where does the issue lie. Do help me out to find the solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sriti I added your post here where we have some possible solutions. 😀

Hi @Liz We’ve reached out to the support team already and haven’t heard back yet. Same issue: “It shows the integration was successful. However, I am not able to view the tickets created by Typeform in our account.” Would it be possible to get on a call with someone about this as we’d like to get it resolved urgently? Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @theluxenomad Depending on your plan level, it may take some time for the support team to reach you, but they have confirmed they’ve received your email and will respond. We do not have phone support, so hang tight for their email response!