Answered

Integrate Typeform survey with Hubspot

• 7 April 2021
  • 7 replies

I’m trying to create an NPS-style email on Typeform that would integrate with our CRM in Hubspot. From there, I’d like to assign an ‘Advocate’ status to those that score the company 9 or 10. 

Anyone done that (or has any ideas)?

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 April 2021, 23:19

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nat Ratner thanks for stopping by! Are you familiar with workflows in Hubspot? If so, I can create a video to walk you through how to do this. The only info I need is to know how you’re assigning the Advocate status. Any screenshots you have would be great!

Hi Liz, thanks so much for that, 

I *think* I may have figured it out?.. I created a third question with an email field, which allowed me to connect Hubspot with Typeform (I previously wasn’t even letting me do that), and have created a new custom field in Hubspot for ‘NPS score’. I’ve connected it so the first question on my Typeform survey now corresponds with the NPS Score field in Hubspot, meaning I can create a workflow to change the status of anyone who scores us 9 or 10 to an ‘Advocate’…

I’ve removed the third email question from the survey and have asked someone in the team to click through from the Hubspot email I sent them (with the survey embedded) and give a score in question 1. It’s recorded their score under ‘NPS score’ in Hubspot so *hopefully* that’s now all connected and ready to go?… I’ll need to test with a few more users, but I think that’s it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking! If that’s working for you, you should be good to go, but if you need any additional setup help, let me know. :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Nat Ratner Just wanted to pop by and let you know that we’ll have an NPS question type within the Typeform builder in about two weeks! :grinning:

That’s brilliant! Thanks for letting me know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Of course! Hopefully once it comes out, it’ll by handy for you, @Nat Ratner 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Nat Ratner The long-awaited NPS question is here. 😀 You can read more about it below.