Answered

Integration My SQL with ZAPPIER

• 26 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello Everyone 😆

I am contacting you because I just tested the MYSQL integration on zappier. It is great and it works just fine. I can push all the datas to a database when the form is sent. I have a question. Someone knows how the datas are handle when we use the ‘Upload’ form on Typeform. How the datas are sent to mysql ?

For example, if i want on typeform offering the visitor to upload an image or a doc,

1. how do I store it through mysql ?
  2. how typeform handle the data and send it to mysql ?  how the image is stored ?
  3. where i can find the doc and how typeform and mysql integration handle this integration regarding documents or images uploaded ? 

Thank you for your help . 

icon

Best answer by Institut-FR 27 September 2022, 20:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Institut-FR Happy Tuesday! Since we don’t have an integration with MySQL, you would need to use a service like Zapier to connect the two together. It looks like they have some zaps available here

Additionally, this post below can help you with making sure those files are extracted from Typeform: 

Yes I use zappier already. I got an answer from the tech support. I was talking more about the Image integration. how the datas are saved. 

--- 

Thanks for reaching out. 

When a respondent uploads a file via the file upload question on a form and submits the form, the file is stored in typeform servers. 

It's possible you will see a URL link for that question pointing to the destination where the file is stored but you won't be able to access that file by clicking the destination link without being logged into the typeform account.

You can also retrieve files using our responses API: https://developer.typeform.com/responses/reference/retrieve-response-file/ 

Or you could use Webhooks to send form responses to a URL endpoint.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Best regards,

Ylli | Team Typeform

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Institut-FR are you looking to track the date the image is captured? Or submitted on your form? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Institut-FR! How are you doing today? I was wondering if you have check Liz' message above. Hope you have a great day!