Answered

Integration TypeForm to HubSpot

• 10 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi all,

I have HubSpot integration configured, but it's not working. I submit the form and the answers don't show up on HubSpot.

I redid the integration several times and the same problem always occurs.

Can you tell me what could be happening?

icon

Best answer by Liz 11 January 2022, 21:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lais - take Thanks for stopping by the community. Just to be sure, do you have any changes to the form that haven’t been published? If so, you’ll want to be sure to publish those changes. 

If that doesn’t work, our tech team can look into the logs to see what’s happening to the data. You can contact them from your account email here

Hi @Liz ,

All changes have been published. Even so, contact information is not being sent to HS.

A question, if any form in the workspace has something to be published, does it impact the integration of other forms in the same workspace?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @lais - take It shouldn’t impact the integration of other forms in the workspace, only the form that the integration is connected to. 

If the data still isn’t sending, then definitely contact our tech team here for more help since they can look at the logs for the form. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @lais - take! How are you doing today?

I was wondering if you were able to get in touch with our tech team? If yes, were you able to fix your integration? I hope you did! :blush: