Answered

Is it possible to integrate Jornaya and/or Trusted Form?

• 4 February 2022
  • 8 replies

We use both jornaya and trusted form for lead certification on our landing pages and are required for the leads to be distributed to our network. 

Is there a way to integrate these 3rd party lead certification products to a type form?

Thanks,

Chris

icon

Best answer by picsoung 4 February 2022, 19:04

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sovi 

I am not familiar with either platform, but I would say that it depends on the way you need to communicate information back to them.

Is it a pixel tracking?
In this case your might use the Google Tag Manager  integration.

Is it tracking on a specific URL?
then you can redirect the respondent to that URL at the end of the form

Is it via webhook?
You can use webhook, but you may need an intermediary step to transform typeform payload into the expected payload for those platforms.

Hope it makes sense

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sovi Were you able to give any of these a try? :grinning:

Userlevel 1

Did anyone get an update on this? 

I am trying to figure this out too.   

Userlevel 1

Hey Brian,

This is what I got from Jornaya 

Hello Viola,

Thank you for contacting Jornaya Support.

Jornaya does not currently have Typeform specific instructions.  However, there is a section of the Jornaya Knowledge base with some information that will help you determine if Jornaya's implementation is compatible with the Typeform platform.

Specifically, please see the following section:

Is my Form Builder able to support a Jornaya Integration?

There are some features to consider when attempting to integrate Jornaya.

If your Form Builder Platform is served on the same domain as your website, you can follow Jornaya’s Web form implementation instructions.

If the Form Builder is included on your page as a cross domain embedded widget, Jornaya may be compatible if the platform supports:

• Custom HTML tags
  • Custom Javascript
  • The ability to add a hidden input with a unique and consistent identifier such as “id” or “name” attributes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thank you, @Violajc ! This is really helpful. 

I’ve been looking into this recently, and the link doesn’t work above and I’m not sure if it’s been updated since then 😣 found it a bit confusing to get it connected to my Type form, so I’ve given up for this use case.

For anyone interested, the only form builder I found that Jornaya and Trusted form have native integrations with is growform which made it a bit easier to implement for my client who needed this. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @vecarpenter thanks for letting us know about the links, it looks like Jornaya have switched up some stuff, we will try to find some useful links but understand if it was easier to go with another form builder this time.

Hopefully Typeform can come in handy in the future!