Answered

Leads duplicated in Salesforce

• 6 April 2022
  • 7 replies

Hello,

I just integrated Typeform with Salesforce to input leads in the CRM. For that, I mapped the form as Checking for Existing and used Email as key.

However, for some reason, the same leads are being recreated over and over in Salesforce automatically, even if we don’t receive new submissions.

Please, how do I stop this?

Thank you,

icon

Best answer by Liz 6 April 2022, 22:43

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @andrea_aline Happy Wednesday! I asked our tech support team, and they have a bug open for this. I can post back here as I receive updates on a fix. 😀

Hi! Has this been fixed?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LuDePas I’ll check with our technical team, but in the meantime, are you experiencing the same issue? If so, could you send any screenshots/additional information? 

Badge

Does anyone know if this has been resolved? I’m experiencing the same issue for Cases. Checking for Existing doesn’t appear to work and I’ve tried this with different match keys multiple times. I’ve spent hours merging hundreds of duplicate Cases just find to that Typeform creates a new duplicate every time it retrieves the form responses...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @brian at subtext If you haven’t already, definitely give our tech support team an email here so they can take a closer look at this for you!

Badge

Thanks @Liz ! Just submitted a request with tech support

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woot! Hopefully they’ll be able to solve that for you, @brian at subtext