Answered

Mapping Country field in TypeForm to a field in Airtable.

• 24 November 2021
  • 4 replies

How do I map Country field in TypeForm to a field in Airtable. I tried multiple options but none seems to work.

icon

Best answer by Paulo 24 November 2021, 08:17

View original

4 replies

Hi @knaik! Welcome to the community from another user.

In order to integrate Typeform to Airtable, the fields must be the same in both platforms. For example, if you have a Short text question in Typeform, you need to have a Single text line field in Airtable. In case you’re using a Multiple choice question in Typeform, you need to have a Single select field in Airtable with all the options you have inside your Multiple choise question.

Are you getting any erroe message? Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing to help us understand better the issue?

Thanks Paulo. This is the error I see. 

@knaik It looks like the options in your Typeform questions are not matching the options in your Airtable base. Are you using a Multiple choice question for Country in your Typeform? If that’s the case, if you have the options Spain, Japan, Brazil and Colombia in your question, then you must have the same four countries listed in your Country field in Airtable. Also, Airtable can't handle directly the option ‘other’ so you need to keep that option toggled off.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @knaik Were you able to get the two products connected? Let us know if you’re still having trouble!