Answered

Multiple Calendly accounts

• 28 September 2021
  • 20 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

What do you do when you have more that one Calendly account? I determine which Calendly account I need to connect them based on answers to my questions. It looks like I can’t use the new App for this use case, and would need to use an ending link. Is that correct or is there a better way?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 29 September 2021, 19:51

View original

20 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @McGriff You are correct - it isn’t possible to connect to more than one Calendly account per Typeform account, I’m afraid. I can share this suggestion with our product team. 

In the meantime, the workaround below may work for you! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @McGriff I come to you with a workaround from our technical support team! :grinning:You can connect more than one Calendly account, but to do this, you’ll want to be sure that you’ve logged out of all your Calendly accounts before authorizing access again in the Typeform. Then, when you authorize access, you can re-sign into your Calendly account. If this doesn’t work, trying in incognito mode should. 

Let me know how this goes for you!

@Liz Hi, Is it possible to connect a form to one calendly (teams) account that has multiple users/admins… So that when the options of availability appear for the customer using the form, they can select a time to book with one of our team members that are available.

Or is it currently only possible for one event type, one admin?

We are trying to create a consultation process within our form to automate this process. Currently each of our team members are reaching out to those who sign up individually. Not ideal as we begin to expand.

@McGriff @Liz I’m trying to achieve the same thing but can’t work out how to do the work around.

We have 2 staff members (both with separate calendly accounts). On the form we want to offer the lead the chance to book with either person and depending on the answer to that question it shows the booking schedule for either of the 2 calendly accounts.

What’s the best way to achieve this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Gemma You should be able to integrate your Typeform with an event that has multiple team members, so long as it’s located in the account you’ve connected to your Typeform. Are you having troubles connecting to this kind of event type? 

@TF1 I don’t think this will be possible in the same form. While you can use the workaround in two different forms, it’s not possible in a single form. Could you add them to your Calendly account so you could have their schedules/events in one place? 

Hi @Liz, we have multiple teams set up in Calendly with round robin events under each team. Is it possible to choose team events in the Calendly connection through Typeform?

Many Thanks, 
Phil. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @PhilGittens, hope you're having a nice day! 

@talon256 do you happen to know the answer to his question? Any input would be helpful! :wink:

Wishing you a great day! 

Badge +2

@PhilGittens @Gabi Amaral Unfortunately I’ve never had a use case for the round robin events in Calendly, so I’m unfamiliar. I’d recommend creating a test typeform and attempting to set it up!

@talon256 @Gabi Amaral - I did try a test typeform. Unfortunately, when linking with Calendly it only shows the event options in your account not in the team events. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PhilGittens Are you the owner of the team events? If not, you would need to be logged in under that Calendly account. 

Hi @Liz

Yes I am the admin / owner / creator of the team events.

Thanks, 
Phil. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @PhilGittens I asked a technical folk here about this, and we don’t have support for the team events, I’m afraid. (I thought we did!) If we do add support for these, I’ll let you know!

Hi!

It is really a pity that no team events (round robin dates) can be selected.
Is there a workaround for this?
Or is there at least the possibility to include not my calendly but the calendly of a colleague? I myself only create the typeform, but would like to use calendly of a colleague.

If I click “Authenticate” on the calendly integration page, it uses automatically mine. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Christian Meyer You can use the above method (by first logging out of all accounts) to add another account to the Calendly app. 

As for team events, we don’t have a workaround within the Calendly app, but you could instead use our redirect feature to direct your respondents at the end of the form to your direct Calendly page. This article here will walk you through that workaround. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Liz thank you for your help. I tried the work around but still can’t attach multiple calendly accounts (not event types, actual accounts)

Here is what I’m trying to do: I want to second the question about integrating multiple calendly accounts or any other solution to booking different types of appointments. I have a program I want to run with different but simultaneous events which I want people to sign up for. How do you suggest I go about that? The best way I’ve thought about is to integrate multiple calendly accounts to allow “time conflicts”. Does Typeform allow this? If not, do you have any other suggestions? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ruth I’ve responded to you in your post!

Hi, 

I have recently been invited to join another Typeform workspace as an admin. However, my Calendly integration has been forgotten. Instead of pulling through my Calendly account, Typeform is pulling through the linked Calendly for the other Typeform workspace. There are no options to forget a linked Calendly and re-link a different one. Please can someone help?  

Thank you! 

Tyla

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tyla_Woodgate-Bella_Vou I’ve moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

Hi @Tyla_Woodgate-Bella_Vou I’ve moved your post here where we have an existing conversation about this. 😀

Thanks Liz, much appreciated. Just reading through the comments, please can you confirm wether the Round Robin feature is still unsupported by TypeForm? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tyla_Woodgate-Bella_Vou We don’t currently support this feature, but I’ll share the feedback to product.