Answered

Reduce layout image proportion

Hello,

I would like to reduce the proportion of an image which is added next to a matrix design as an opinion scale with different question. And as you can see below, it isn’t really ergonomic because of as you can see all the different column are not visible .

So I would like to know if it possible to change the ratio of the text/image or reduce blank around the picture ? Is it possible with the premium subscription ?

(I already tried 

Thanks by advance

icon

Best answer by Liz 9 May 2022, 16:17

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @zyle21 Welcome to the community! The images are automatically resized so they are viewed best on each browser/device, and because of this, it isn’t possible to adjust the ratio of the image or text. 

I’d first suggest taking a look at the recommended image sizes here. Then, this article here can walk you through the design and layout options to help make the image/text viewed better. 

Hello Liz,

Thanks for your answer which to be honnest do not completely satisfying me but thank you for your time and for these pieces of information

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Not a problem, @zyle21 . If you think of any other questions, let us know!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

Do you have any solution to change the size of the image and the text ?

Because even with the choices no1 and no2 (image below), the image is always too big. I need the text bigger.

Thanks !

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Liz would you please check my question above ? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Kp H2 You can change the size of the text in the design settings as shown below: 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Liz Thank you for your answer, but I think I didn’t explain well what I want to do. Actually, I want to resize the zone of the text. It seems that the zone of the image and the zone of the texte are divided equally. But my text is quite long and I prefer making its zone bigger than the image’s, for example 2/3 for text and 1/3 for the image.